CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Top 3 | CHOICES

Danny Gokey "Dance Little Sister"- He had a hard time singing. Awkward moves. I agree with Simon regarding the sax.
Danny Gokey "You Are So Beautiful"- Okay vocals. He was like straining his voice actually. He pushes himself too much. Taylor did it better.

Kris Allen "Apologize"-
I actually liked it, but I'd rather him do it with just the piano. I don't like the band messing with the piano stylings. Not his best, vocally.
Kris Allen "Heartless"- This was genius. One of the best performances/tweaked songs ever in American Idol. He really showed his "ARTISTRY!" Go Kris Allen.

Adam Lambert "One"-
It was okay. It started good, but I think the band ruined it towards the end.
Adam Lambert "Cryin'"- I am underwhelmed with Adam right now. This was not the song I was expecting from him. What I wanted was him choosing a ballad song and not overdoing it. His first performance was the better of the two.

WHO SHOULD BE THE TOP 2
KRIS ALLEN
&
ADAM LAMBERT

Good luck guys. I hope that prediction site is sooo right. ;)


0 comments: